Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tom Hates Irish Music

Not to be completely racist towards a whole group of people but why not. If you can’t take a joke leave now.

So I’m listening to Pandora radio might I add I’m already pissed. I hear a song by The Drop Kick Murphys. I Hate The Drop Kick Murphy’s. I Don’t care about how hard Irish people have worked and the body count that has in told by working to hard I also don’t care about how they eat the peels of potatoes for food its stupid.

Now that I think about it the whole Irish race proved who stupid they where a long time ago and I can prove it. It’s called the potato famine about a million Irish men died because of the potato famine, those fuckers are surrounded by water.

It’s called fishing. You catch fish and eat them and not die.

and lastley that drop kick murphys song shippin out to boston should really be called “getting my whole imigrant family packing into a small boat and illegally entering the country to take american jobs”

No comments:

Post a Comment