Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Got Blazblue Today!

Hello hello,

I worked a bit today and then afterword went to buy a videogame.  I wasn’t sure what to get, I was choosing between pre-ordering something, Muramasa: Demon Blade, Pokemon Pearl, saving my money or what I bought which was Blazblue for PS3.  I wanted it a long time ago and kinda forgot about it until now.

I hate the controls and the fact that you cant unlock bonus stages or characters.  You can unlock viewable content, but it still isn’t the same.  I’ve never really been a fan of arcade type controls, I’d like it a bit more simple but that’s just me.  I must say though that all though there are only twelve characters, they’re pretty decent.  I have a few favourites that I can/like to play with which I will show below.

My Fav Character! <3

 

She's like a kung fu stripper or something?

 

Probably best cotume ever!

 

Pictures from: http://www.blazblue.com/?page_id=34

Hope you get a chance to pick this game up, I give it a 7/10!

Cheers,

-Midnitez

No comments:

Post a Comment