Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Desktop Goodies: Saber Calendar 2

Saber is back! And now she is in her cool form. I found this pic in the internet and my mind went on “I have to make this a new skin”. So, you’ve guess it, it’s Saber in her tuxedo uniform. Anyway, it’s a slow Wednesday and I’ve got so little to do. Oh yeah, I have to play with RPGMaker XP for the upcoming university workshop. Need to find a bunch of tutorials and as far as I go it is quite a straight forward application with little programming to do (loved how visual basic pampers its user with drag and drop ability).

Skin Name: Saber Calendar 2

File Size: 124 KB

Color Theme: Black & White

Download: http://www.4shared.com/file/136404829/7fcbd855/SaberCalendar2.html

Note: A Rainmeter application can be downloaded in my previous post. Don’t forget to extract and move the folder to your Rainmeter skin directory. Happy downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment