Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall animu 2009 (Take 2)

To view full image, "Right click -> View image"

Quite some time ago, I wrote a post on my impressions on anime that’s airing this fall.

But recently, chartfag posted the second (and more infomative) version of what’s coming up for fall.

So, here’s my second take on my impressions…for the upcoming fall anime.

Unrelated personal matters: School has started for me again, and exams are coming next month. Because of that, I may not even get to post anything. (Which explains the recent lack of posts.) It’s not as if people come to read my posts…but of course, I’ll still be watching anime and reading manga since it’s my source of motivation to work, lol.



Definitely watching:

To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou (A Certain Scientific Railgun) -

I’m watching this only because of Mikoto. I don’t care about that lesbian teleporter, that girl with the flower headband or any other character which I can’t remember their names.

Inuyasha:Final Act

Actually, I’m watching this because I loved the first season when I was a little kid. (You could say it’s one of my favorite “childhood anime”.)

But I don’t want to have to survive about 100+ episodes again though…

Miracle Train -

I see bishies on the promo picture.

Bishies = MUST WATCH.

Darker than BLACK: Gemini of the Falling Star -

The first season was awesome and I loved it, so I’m looking foward to this.

Also, I want moar Hei.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 10th Special -

I don’t know what’s this about, but as a fan, I must go check it out.

Shakugan no Shana S OVA -

^Same reason as above.



Probably watching:

Kobato -

I never read the manga, but I heard it was pretty good, so…

Letter Bee -

Same reason as Kobato.

The art also looks kinda cool.

Fairy Tail

Same reason as Kobato and Letter Bee.

Asura Cryin’ 2

I didn’t like the first season, but I might watch this as a obligation for finishing the first season.

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza

If I ever finish the finish the first season,that is.

Shugo Chara Party!

I’ll probably check out a few episodes.

Although I’m likely to drop it if it’s all filler and no manga plot. (Which is very likely.)

Everything else on that’s not mentioned here is pretty much meh and unlikely to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment