Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcoming a new year with Shizuka lulz

What better things to do than to welcome the new year by squeeing at seiyuuz? Or mainly just Shizuka in my case currently, after her recent trip with her husband. Below are links to random Shizuka clips. Hopefully, in the new year, WordPress would be able to embed nicovideos in their posts to save me such hassle.

Yes, you see it right! It’s a previous clip of another Naba x Shizuka getaway at an onsen! (Only that this getaway is probably surrounded by lotz of cameramen.) I loooooooooooooove this couple so much!

I have always thought that Shizuka’s sole pastime is drinking, and it came as a sort of surprise to know that she actually knows how to fish. Sorry for doubting you, Shizuka. This is actually a clip as one of Hayate no Gotoku!! S2’s DVD specials. There is another special of Tanaka Rie (Maria) being super “moe moe kyun~” in a meido cafe. I envy all those bastards who received the magical spell from her. Grrr…

Previews of the five 5 specials can be found on the HnG website. I can’t find the video of Shizuka trying out kendo yet, but pictures are available. Squee!!!! Hinagiku!!!!

The video of Shizuka’s punishment game in the ghost house makes me want to rush over, hug her, give her a pat on the head and reassure her that everything would be fine each time I listen to it (except that I’ll be more scared than she is). Too bad visual is not available.

And for all you Saki fans, the video of the seiyuuz playing mahjong!

Ueda Kana seems pro at playing. I strongly suspect that she just has a natural talent for picking up skills from her years of gaming experience. Shiraishi Ryoko is adorable, but I must confess Kugimiya Rie (Kugyu) and Itou Shizuka make me squee the most. OMG!!! Kugyu’s voice is soooooooooooo moe!!! So darn cute!!! It shouldn’t be possible at her age! I doubt anyone would be able to dethrone her title of “Queen of Moe Tsundere” even in the new year, or anytime after that. Shizuka is just so adorable and cute in how she behaves!!! You won’t have guessed that she is such a yuriyuri perv from her girlish reactions.

I can’t bear to leave this picture of the other mahjong photoshoot session out of this post, so here it is again for those who have not seen it before.

I have more clips of Koshimizu Ami celebrating Sanpei Yuuko’s birthday for her on radio (with visual), or of Nazuka Kaori delivering a flying kiss to me the camera (OMG! I seriously died), but they seem to have been removed from nicovideo. Thankfully the Engrish clips have been copied to youtube so chances of them being removed are lower.

Time to end off this post now. May you all have an enjoyable year ahead of you filled with lotz of seiyuu lulz, Nendoroid squeeing, and controlled blood loss from anime fanservice overload!

Oops, X’mas is over. Still, who says I can’t use a pic of pretty Kotobuki Minako in a red outfit and kawaii Tomatsu Haruka in a reindeer outfit (and the ok Toyosaki Aki. wait, you mean there’s one more?) to welcome the new year?

Fine, welcoming the new year should be a kimono instead. Here are 2 pictures for you then. Cya!

[Via http://rinerei.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment