Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gifts from Home~

Parents just got back from Singapore and after the 3am go pick em up session my brain has finally got the rest it has deserved over the past busy week and this coming week, omg so much spare time with 2 days a week at work, you’d expect me to be online drawing and ranting more~ Lets get movin :3~

Picture Relevent:

So When they come back I got a bunch of stuff as well, mostly asian stuff but you guyse will get over it. Firstly I would like to mention i got a new batch of art supplies:

A couple of School pens and Kabura pen nibs for manga.

And 0.35 Graphgear mechanical pencils and a failed 0.5 inking pens… they were supposed to be 0.05 but sister made a mistake, looks like i will have to use the nibs alot more.

Next although its usually Jeffo (Gao) that does the gundam stuff i managed to get my hands on volume 3 of Advance of Z as well as a TR-1 RX121-1 Hazel Gundam.

Source is here:

http://www.mechascientific.com/aoz/ttt_ms/tr-1_series/rx-121-1-gundam-tr-1-hazel-custom/

I am a big fan of the Advance of Z mechas, and once agian this is saved up for another rainy day when i decide i have nothing to do… still yet to finish that Aegis gundam.

I got a couple of keychains for friends…

and last but not least… My lightning edition 250gb PS3!!!!!! :D

Jizz worthy and so awesome, i havent unpacked it yet but i probably should after my parents clear the living room of luggage. So far the orgasmic feelings havent left and i am dying to get it open, my inner fan boy squeals are being controlled and my shaking hands cannot stop shaking at the pure awesomeness that i have just recieved.

It costs about 540+ aus so its not too bad although i reccommend people start getting some cause these are limited and will go up in price to abotu 1000+ in the future. Source: I dunno some salesman in Singapore.

All in all my sister got a bunch of manga that we can share… 2010 is looking fucking fantastic so far.So much to look forward to! Well a review for FF13 will be coming soon… :) Till then Guyse…

Jawn Signing Out.

[Via http://fatesofashe.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment