Thursday, December 10, 2009

war is in the air

The story is getting exciting. I think the end of the story is coming to an end, but I hope it would not. The story shows slowly how the entire ninja world started and all the questions about the past chapters are beginnig to be answered. I think there would be a great war between the powerful ninjas who seek power and total domination against a ninja who just wanted to be a kage and wanted to bring his very best friend back, off course he is Naruto. Madara wants to release the kyuubi and start the war, hmm I want to it released from Naruto. But the story goes also with Sasuke’s darkness. I’m starting to hate him because, I would like to see Naruto and Sakura get married, rofl. I think Naruto is just doing his promises to people, maybe the author wants to show the idea of true friendship and the lesson of sacrificing.

here is the link to the latest manga of naruto:

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=474&p=0

[Via http://takeemisa.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment