Sunday, December 20, 2009

Act I Character Poll

Whoo! After a 20 hour train ride, I’m finally home for the holidays. Though this week’s Act II update is still forthcoming, I’ve got something else for you in the meantime. I’m starting up an Act I character poll, where you vote for your favorite male and female characters.

Once Act II has been out, a follow-up poll will be held and it should be fun to see if certain characters go up or down in the rankings. :) Without further adieu, here’s the character list:

Male

Rayonne de Bellemont

Zaqris jaGrane

Vastale/Michael Ranksmith

Weapon

Blaise Tearson

Female

Auria Edith

Serijala Racorie

Sandarga

Auria’s Mom

Fiora

Submit your vote either by response by email by comment or email (blue.oblivion@gmail.com) or whatever method of communication you feel like and I’ll add it to the tally. I’ll post again next Saturday with the results.

[Via http://projectbc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment