Thursday, December 24, 2009

8:58pm HIMEKA & FictionJunction YUUKA!

My CDs have arrived!!!

This time, I bought HIMEKA’s 2nd single and FictionJunction YUUKA’s 1st album!

First, HIMEKA’s “Hatenaki Michi” single:

^I ordered the Limited Edition, CD+DVD, but I guess they ran out of stock? I dont mind it since I also like Tegami Bachi anyway. ^^

^HIMEKA’s booklet inside.

^A copy of HIMEKA’s hand-written letter to fans! I was able read only bits of it because my knowledge of kanji and vocabulary is still not that good, but I’ll use this as a motivation to learn more! ^__^

I also got a Tegami Bachi sticker, but I forgot to take a pic. It’s the same as the single cover.

.

.

.

Next is, FictionJunction’s “Destination” album:

^I’ve been listening to FictionJunction YUUKA and Kalafina lately, so I’ve been waiting for this since I ordered it.

^So pretty *___*

And I got a free Doraemon keychain…lol

I wanted a Lucky Star keychain or cellphone strap but they were out of stock already…

Anyway, I cant wait to listen to these CDs! What a nice Christmas gift for me!

[Via http://amydien.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment