Sunday, January 17, 2010

anime, new show, not liking

Concerning Sora no Woto. Am I the only sucker who actually likes the show?! I must be duped or something, as I love it.

Don’t get me wrong; I see all the similarities between the show and another certain KyoAni show which cannot be named…alright, K-ON! I loved that show too; but why can’t we all love both shows, or is it written that we are only allowed to like one show?

Anime hating is not nice. But it unfortunately exists. And with characters in the show who bare serious similarities to K-ON!, why not be angsty?

Sorami =Yui (clutzy new girl at the station)

Rio = Mio (everyone seems to love her)

Felicia = Mugi (silly motherly character who is, in fact, the commander)

The other two are a totally different matter, but they’re still adorable. Narcoleptic Noel (the pilot and mechanic, but is still rather unreliable) and Kagami wannabe Kureha (the youngest).

Answers on a postcard why you don’t like the show, people. Or an email.

[Via http://micchon.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment