Thursday, January 7, 2010

Konami - Figumate: Shakugan no Shana II: Hirai Yukari (平井ゆかり)

NEGI FEVER!!! Hello everyone, I am glad to bring you my first review on a character from the series of Shakugan no Shana, Hirai Yukari. Hirai is a minor character that is only in the first few episodes of Shakugan no Shana and was forgotten. I have no idea why she is in the Shakugan no Shana Second Figurmate set but we are not going to worry about that now.

Name: Hirai Yukari (平井ゆかり)

Toy Line: Figumate

Manufacturer: Konami

Released: August 2008

Series: Shakugan no Shana (灼眼のシャナ)

This trading figure is part of a series containing 8 random figures.

 

The Packaging

This is a nice little box. On each side of the box it shows four out the eight possible characters to collect in the series.

 

The Base

The red base has one point to hold the figure, as it is a small figure that is all it needs. Something that you are not able to see on the base is the white insignia written on it like a magical circle used when casting spells.

The Figure

Although this figure did not impress me I do like the design and cuteness of them. Their are some minor joints that you are able to move they are the arm, head and pigtails.

Oh yes I did forget to mention that the arms do tend to come off easily.

“Hand over your soul!”

Nice Hair Cut!

Overall I am very please with it and recommend it to all Shakugan no Shana fans and collectors of cute things. Its a great item to display on your desk wheather its at home, school or work. Just one look at it and you are filled with determination to compleate what ever task that you are assigned. I just wished I had this with me in my exams!

The cost is not too bad, I paid around $10 for it so umm yeah. I know on the box it says 400 yen equivelent to around $4.60 if you were in Japan (I will be their soon).

Overall Rating…. 8/10

[Via http://chiu1.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment