Saturday, January 9, 2010

Blog update; Dropping Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee), and picking up Sora no Woto.

          After watching thirteen episodes of, and blogging twelve episodes of Tegami Bachi (Letter Bee) I’ve decided to drop my episodic coverage of Letter Bee. I felt that Letter Bee had started off strongly, but as the episodes went by I grew tired of Lag’s crying, and decidedly un-shonen like behavior. My disdain for Lag’s crying has reached the point where if I have to cover one more episode of him crying like a baby, I’ll……..

 

Goodbye, Niche and Steak, you were the most interesting part of the entire series.

       So, I’ll be picking up episodic coverage of Sora no Woto to fill the gap left after dumping Letter Bee. At least Kanata is self-aware enough to know she sucks.

[Via http://animewriter.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment