Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chu-Bra!! – 04

Nayu holds an underwear fitting demonstration with Yako as the small-boobs model, and Haruka as the big-boobs model, in an attempt to recruit members for the Underwear Club.

  • The girls need 10 members to start a club?!?! They’re definitely goners… I mean, there is Nayu, Yako, Haruka, Kiyono (ultimately), Komachi, and… who else?
  • The underwear fitting event is definitely a guise for Nayu to start groping. It must be!
  • OMG! Mizuno-sensei has F-cup boobs?! Still not my type though, gomen.
  • I applaud Yako and Haruka for their determination and courage. I feel embarrassed enough watching this show, let alone take my clothes off in front of a group of girls.
  • Kiyono!! She finally made an appearance! And OMG! Her first line is on “virgin” and the second on “sex”. -_-|||

I’m sure this series does as much for my underwear knowledge as Moetan does for my English.

[Via http://rinerei.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment