Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's like 10:30 pm, and I'm ripping my hair out...>=0

-_- This is upsetting. It seems like the whole world has converted to Hetalia. What’s worse…that person’s in that fandom too! -_- And she completely outdid me in starting a fanfic about the Philippines! >=[ Seriously, this ruined my night.

It all started when I finally decided to begin my character design on my Hetalia OC, Philippines. I researched and all and began doodling a rough sketch of a manga panel. ^^” I’ve been slightly successful but then I grew tried. I took a break and read some Hetalia manga for a while online. Then, I decided to return to the FF.net (how typing up its URL brought shivers to my spine) to read some het Hetalia fics (xD). And so I searched ‘Philippines Hetalia’ and was presented with two stories. Among the two authors, I found one rather familiar. I visited her profile and wondered which fic of hers I read before. -_- And you know who she was?

…never mind. The feeling that came to me afterwards was like spine-tingling and uncomfortable. That annoying person…out to steal my readers once more. -_- Oh, just you wait…just you wait. And don’t you dare say that I plagiarized! >=[ I had the idea the moment I made that post in the forum. And I’ve been working on it in my brain.

AHA! Now I get it. My new resolution shall be to complete a fan fiction series and then begin a new one! >=D …I think I should finish Terror Tales at Ouran first. Yes, yes, I guess that should do it. Then I should read whatever I’ve missed out on the Ouran manga. Seriously, I’ve missed a whole lot of chapters, and I’m straying from the topic.

-_- So, yeah, whatever. I won’t take this as a loss. I’m going to take this as a challenge. Hm, should I make this Yaoi? … … *remains pondering for a bit longer* … …

… …

-_-” I can’t decide. Well, anyways, I’ve got the character for Philippines already as well as his sketches. (Note, they mildly suck since I have less skill with the pencil than I have with a pen. -_-)

Stay tuned for the next post~!

[Via http://themysteriousmage.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment