Thursday, January 21, 2010

K-ON! - 14

Or OVA or whatever………

Sooooo the slice-of-life continues with 5 of the members wanting to do a concert during New Years. I’m kind of bummed that they didn’t changed the OP, but it’ll change in the 2nd season. Well this episode was just preparing for a New Years concert. Yui invited Nodaka and Ui to see them perform.

SCARVES UNITE

It’s fun to see the 5 of them perform again. It brings me back months from how I first started liking this series…. *sigh*

zomg band members

Haha I liked those rock members just because they’re different from what they thought they were. They look tough on the outside, but nice on the inside. That’s what I sometimes like about rockbands but they sometimes creep me out. Also Yui is very creative with their own band symbol. XD

I laughed when Mio tripped again when they were rehearsing and Azusa had to make sure the panty incident won’t ever happen again. LOL SHE GOT HER BACK.

And to top it all off, they celebrate New Years. Only problem is that they all slept(except for Mio and Ritsu) during the countdown. I laughed, I dawwed, I dawwed even more when Azusa still had tiger ears. Awwwww. Well this ends the OVA. It’s great while it last. I hope to see more songs in the 2nd season.

[Via http://dokimasu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment