Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ranma 1/2: Episode 135 - Here's an Unexpected Post

Wait a second….what the hell is this? A seemingly random review of a Ranma 1/2 episodes? Why only 135? What happened to the reviews for the first 134 episodes? Were you even watching this? When did this start? Just what’s going on here?

Well, fictitious narrative voice that represents questions a reader might have in response to the title, let me answer you.

An episode review post, yes, there’s a reason if you keep reading, they never happened, barely, maybe 7 years ago, a whole bunch of shit.

Now, to farther elaborate, first with a review of said episode, and then the reasons WHYYYYYYYYY.

He's bulimic!?

So this week (since every fucking episode is always different), we discover Satori, a kid who can read minds. He meets Ryoga somewhere in the woods, and upon seeing a picture of Akane, decides that he is going to go visit her, and so he does. Naturally, he does not get a long well with Ranma, because Ranma apparently stole his Legos or something:

This was the shittiest joke I've ever made.

Okay, so first of all, let’s get to Satori, who, believe it or not, is actually a dude. If they never actually came out and called him a “he”, I would’ve went the entire episode thinking that it was a girl. I mean, pink shirt? Short shorts? Guys don’t have long smooth legs like that. I would think that Satori (if that’s even his name) was gay if he didnt have a huge crush on Akane.

Anyway, he keeps following Ranma around, reading his mind. Now, as usual, Ranma is hiding something from Akane (he ripped her doll and had Shampoo fix it). He doesn’t want Akane to find out, so now we have a little rivalry going on. Between Ranma and Satori. Of course Akane finds out, and becomes mad at Ranma, etc. Pretty much same old same old, right?

Wrong. Where in most episodes of late, I would usually fall asleep or get bored, in this episode, I actually thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent watching, and I think I will watch some more! But first, I have to finish this post.

General Recap

Nabiki kicks so much ass that it isn't even funny. She is not only the best character in Ranma 1/2, but one of the top 100 characters ever (If I ever made a top 100 list, which I don't ever plan to do)

Thank you Satori, without your help, we would NEVER know if Akane and Ranma had secret feelings for each other.....(sarcasm)...I think we all know by now that Akane & Ranma want to get shmoopy. But this does confirm it, especially when Satori gives Ranma a "Go get er." and leaves. He admits defeat because he knows that they both feel shmoopy for each other.

THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD! HAHAHAHAHA

Okay, so why did I write about a random Ranma 1/2 episode? Because it proves to myself that I was actually able to sit down and watch one, and actually enjoy it. This episode was good, and maybe, quite possibly….did I miss Ranma 1/2? No way, that can’t be. Although I have been watching one episode every few months. I’m going to make it a goal to finish this series before the end of the year.

Also, starting today, I will be saying something regarding the Hartford Whalers (who are still my favorite team ever, despite the fact that they don’t really exist anymore), because I want them back. Every little bit helps. I, for one, would buy season tickets every year, and I’ll put that in writing. Go Whalers, everyone else sucks. Maybe I’ll just make a Page. Yeah, that would be better. I’ll make a page, for the world to see. Look at this now:

No comments:

Post a Comment