Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fangirl Sense Reignited!

Oh my, it’s been some time since I’ve last posted an entry. -_-” Well, here’s a lowdown on what’s been going on with my life as of late.

We had our exams last week, followed by the Mother and Daughter Bond Camp. After that we checked our papers, and tomorrow I get to perform with Kureaa and a.Cat because of our publicity stunt during the camp. ^^” But still, it did us some good! >=O

Ahem, so where was I? Oh yes, about my fangirl sense being reignited. =D Well, I was searching for long overdue cheats on Tennis no Oujisama: Doubles no Oujisama – Girls, Be Gracious, and I ended up coming across a blog of some TeniPuri obsessed person. =O There was a category on my one and only Kei-chan, and upon viewing it, I was immediately captivated by the cute products they offered. Below are so going to my wishlist. =3

And Konomi’s penance for daring to cut my Kei-chan’s hair…[x]

…so yeah. ^^” I’ll be off to sleep then. I’ve got a project to finish and an assignment to do. xP Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment