Saturday, October 10, 2009

KHR Opening 7 & Ending 8

Unfortunatly, no more Kato Kazuki every Saturday when Katekyo Hitman Reborn starts D=

But wao~ the new opening *_*

Opening Song: (download)

Funny Sunny Days

SxOxU

Ending Song: (download)

Yume no Manuaru

CHERRYBLOSSOM

Just seeing the real 6 funeral wreaths made me excited for the upcoming arc.

And then I saw my beloved Dino, ten years later ♥♥♥

And here together with his ponyta horse~

And of course, an opening wouldn’t be complete without Mukuro-sama <33And he’s TYL!Mukuro, which only makes it better!!

stupid white-pink lyrics over Mukuro-sama’s head D<

And why is that Mukuro and Chrome are practically unseperatable in openings and endings…I don’t mind Chrome, but I just want to see Mukuro alone for once…at least not with Chrome D=

At least, he’s alone <33

Capped this just because TYL!Dino’s in it XD

I have this feeling I’m going to cap him a lot, coming episodes XD

I am very very excited for the upcoming arc. And I look forward to Mukuro’s epic appearance the epic fights =D

No comments:

Post a Comment