Thursday, March 4, 2010

TRANSLATORS!

Okay, I guess I’m trying this endless quest again:

WE NEED TRANSLATORS!!

If you know japanese well, and are interested in helping us finishing the Fairy Tail anime, contact me!

Either by email, mIRC, or here on comments.

Requirements:

If you are gonna work as a translator, you have to meet these requirements.

  • COMMITMENT! You can’t just sign up for it, then drop of half-way through. If you’re gonna do it, do it seriously!
  • You should be able to translate one episode per week atleast, maybe even two.
  • You should ALWAYS be easy to get in touch with, so our communication doesn’t fail. If you are having some issues or are gonna be late with a translation for some reason, you gotta let me know about this!

Well, I guess that’s it for now.

Hope to hear from anyone interested soon.

/Kyuubi

[Via http://kyuubisubs.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment