Saturday, March 6, 2010

Phew

Thankfully, my first plan worked: Ask Erin if I can borrow her (now redundant) power adapter.

Although she has the same laptop as me, it recently ’stopped working’, so I figured she’d be more happy to let me borrow the adapter for a little while.

So, besides some graphics work this evening, it’s been more of the same at Glasgow work.

After getting home this evening, I watched episodes 5 – 10 of ‘There Will Be Brawl’ with ninja flatmate, Steve. It was really fantastic! It had such high production values and was so reminiscent of classic Nintendo characters and music. I didn’t realize until afterwards that many of the actors had featured in other work.

Matt Mercer having been a voice actor in Akira and voice of additional characters in two of my favourite series, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop.

Jammin’.

At any rate, he has proved popular with various Auchi committee members at various events and it would seem some have kept in touch with him..

So just now I’m watching the Halo Legends series of short animations. Collected in a very similar form to the Animatrix and Batman Gotham Knight, several studios work to create new material to add to the franchise. So far, it has been enlightening.

I’ve decided that I will be removing the current iteration of bryoz.co.uk. I’ll probably remove the site next weekend, so if you want any material, I’d suggest making a back up. I’ll have my own of course, but I haven’t decided how much I’ll be pruning before it goes back online around May.

[Via http://bryoz.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment