Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kuroshitsuji Nendroid and Season 2 characters and News~

It’s March already?!  ZOMG! Where the hell have I been?!

I guess I got a little lazy when the internet speed was crappy as hell…

I recall I wanted to blog more about Kuroshitsuji and stuff but was too busy (or lazy more like) to sign in to wordpress so… yeah…

Anyway, recently I got a Sebastian Nendroid! It’s so adorable!

Sebby's Kitten~

I swear it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Bought it at a store for about RM60 where I live! Cute isn’t it!

Speaking of Kuroshitsuji, a lot of fans seem to be warming up to the idea of Kuroshitsuji 2… with a new butler and master. Oh yeah, they’ve released them in color now!

Alois and Claude

Ok… I dunno about these two, but it seems a lot of fangirls are warming up them and some even falling in love with the characters already. personally I’m not a fan of these two, espcially of Claude Faustus…

Why? First of all, Sebastian Michaelis is so much cooler than… Claude Faustus… Sebastian was named after the French inquisitor who classified the demons… Claude Fautus…. is just too obvious… Faustus? Yeah… okay…

I also just dislike the fact the he looks so dull….. It’s like a love child between Sebastian and William T Spears… also that he looks like Jin from Samurai Champloo~

Claude--I mean Jin

Was watching Samurai Champloo a few nights ago and went OMG?! IT’S CLAUDE–WITH LONG HAIR!

Yeah… also I read somewhere that Claude is a SHINIGAMI!? Really…………………..?

A shinigami whose punchline is “I want to greedily devour you to the bitter end.” Or ” I am a demon and I want to greedily devour you.” Now, wait…you demon or shinigami now?!

Also…can that kid’s pants get any higher or tighter?! I truly dislike that face of his…and that arrogant smile…. but meh, he’s also got a growing fanbase as well, so yeah..what do I know?

There’s also a lot of confusion for the name… Some say it’s MONOSHITSUJI, dubbing it white butler, probably from the word monochrome… Then a friend of mine said it was mentioned that it was GOLD BUTLER?! I’m guessing that would be Kinshitsuji or something… Either way, they are still calling it Kuroshitsuji 2…. I don’t see how it’s KUROSHITSUJI 2 with Alois Tranny–oops! I mean Trancy and Jin–uh…Claude up there…

Also I heard from other friends it’s going to be more yaoi-like with more fanservice… Excuse me, I love yaoi, I really do–but making season 2 into a yaoi story is really a MAJOR BAD MOVE! What about the male fans of the series? If this were any normal anime series, I’d be happy with the yaoi… but turning it into some shonen ai fanservice show is really a low move, just to try and appease fangirls and get ratings up; I really hope I’m wrong there!

Still, they refuse to tell what’s really going to happen in the story. Everything’s a mystery, or so they say. You can read about it here : http://bleachasylum.com/threads/14232-Kuroshitsuji-Season-2-Anime-Info 

Personally, I am wondering if they are going to pick up from the manga arcs with Claude and Alois handling the cases and such….which I just dont really care about… 

But I don’t think it’ll fail as a so-called season two; fangirls seem to be coming around and by July, everyone’s probably going to be smitten with Jin and his master in 19th century hot pants..

For me, I’ll just wait to see if there’s any new news on the issue…and collect more Kuroshitsuji stuff…

~Oneirosia*

[Via http://oneirosia.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment