Saturday, February 27, 2010

What are you searching for?

What a simply enchanting episode! I’m really enjoying Durarara!! too much. I downloaded the full version of the ending (“Trust Me”) and I keep listening to it over and over. I hope to finally catch up with the manga this weekend and perhaps start reading the light novel this upcoming week.

It kind of saddens me that Shinra is obviously withholding information from Selty about her head. I understand his selfishness, but I also feel that he should respect her wishes out of love for her. (I’m sure that the “Unrequited Love” fortune isn’t going to help this out at all.) But, you know, once she finds out that Shinra has been hiding this vital information from her, things are certain not to look in his favor.

One part of the episode that I really enjoyed was the girl with the notebook – asking everyone to write what they are searching for. Searching for lost items seems to be one of the general themes of this series, so I suppose it clarifies this point nicely.

As usual, I can’t wait until next week’s episode!

[Via http://voicedsilence.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment