Saturday, February 6, 2010

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - 4

Onee-san~

I am very late at this……….

So this episode was about Minami trying to share her food with Akihisa. But things don’t turn out right when things try to block her way from sharing her food with him.

First thing that comes in her way is Himeji. Thank god she’s not that perfect. The only flaw is that she sucks at cooking. But even if the food did look delicious, it’s actually quite horrid. I mean, I’d hate to be Akihisa(lol I’m a girl so whatever).

GARRRRRR

I instantly lol’d when he was being captured through the gate of unpleasantness. After the unsuccessful mission, Akihisa runs into Minami’s sister(the girl at the 1st image) and plays with her. NOTHING PEDO ABOUT THAT LOL. During that time, Minami gets chased away by her fangirl. Geeez.

THEM BIG'OL EYES

I kinda noticed that they have really huge eyes in the anime. XD It’s hard to notice since we focus on what’s happening in the episode. And then Akihisa meets mr. glasses dude after he was done playing with Minami’s little sister.

"He's such a cutiepie"

PFFFFFFFFFT I can’t help but laugh at the *hinted* shounen-ai stuff. Akihisa gets taken away from attempting to open a can. Hah wow. Well it draws to a close when it hits sunset and Akihisa still hasn’t gotten anything to eat. Minami finally gives away her lunch to him. Hoorah! Well this was a cute MinamixAkihisa episode. I hope to see more of them together in the future. I’ll be blogging episode 5 later, if I can. Good episode… good episode…..

[Via http://dokimasu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment