Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spring Animu 2010

Click on the image to view it full-sized.

Anyway, credits goes to chartfag for compiling the chart you see above.

Definitely:

Angel Beats! – Watching this because of KEY. (The same studio who also brought us masterpieces like Clannad.) And the character designs look pretty. (Although the main heroine gives me Haruhi vibes.)

Hetalia 3rd Season – …Is this ever going to end? Well, no harm in continuing to watch it, since it’s only five minutes each episode. (And it’s quite educational in a way…)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! – As much as I hate the fact that J.C. Staff ruined the character designs and made Usui lost like 90% of his ~fabulous~ hawtness (just like they did with Hayate no Gotoku!!) I’m still going to put this on my watchlist as I’m a fan of the manga, and I want to see how this turns out.

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru – Long title is longggg. Anyway, I’m watching this because it’s labelled under shounen-ai. And anything under that particular genre goes into my watchlist because I’m such an obnoxious fangirl. 8D

Black★Rock Shooter OVA – Burakku rokku shoota doko e itta no? Kikoemasu ka?

HELL YEAH BRS. \^o^/

Maybe:

Senko no Night Raid – An original spy action anime eh? Hmm….

Iron Man – …Seriously? Apparently, they’re going to do a Wolverine anime as well.

K-ON! Season 2 – Less moe moe kyun and moar awesome songs like Don’t say “Lazy” pwease. :3

Hakuouki: Shisengumi Kitan – From what I’ve heard, this is based of an otome game… (So I’m expecting there’ll be a few bishies in it?)

I don’t know what’s this about, but I’m giving it a shot.

The rest are meh.

[Via http://oblivionsky.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment